$145 SHIPPING (U.S Only) Excludes Hawaii and Alaska, contact us for discounted shipping cost.
The Extreme 3500ti introduces variable speed fans to WhisperKOOL’s most advanced and powerful self-contained cooling system. Utilizing variable speed fans this high capacity unit can maintain optimal cellar condi- tions while operating at a quiet 57 decibels. The Extreme is designed to fit between standard wall studs for simple “through-the-wall” installation with minimum modification to existing wall structures. Extremes are acceptable for mounting through an exterior wall and can operate in a 110°F exhaust environment. The ti Series includes our most advanced controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which ensure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. This system is designed to maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellar up to 800 cubic feet in size.
Includes 2 year warranty.
Active Humidity Option:
Our new Active Humidity feature carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. This design utilizes Intermittent Mist Injection Technology which eliminates the use of pads or filters that can mold over time. Easy to install and effortless in use, simply connect a soft water source to the unit, install the humidistat and you are ready to go. This optional integrated system must be specified at the time of ordering of the unit. For cellars with cooling units already installed, customers can select our stand alone system which offers the same technology in a small, but effective, package.
Active Humidity Features:
- Maintains optimal humidity levels when relative humidity level drops.
- Intermittent Mist Injection Technology - No pads or filters which can mold over time.
- Included humidistat displays and monitors humidity levels.
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
A series of controls, electronics, and Logistics models enables the unit to operate even when the weather outside is below freezing.
***Extreme 3500ti (handles up 800 cubic feet) 14.25"W x 15.75"H x 28"Deep
****Extreme 5000 ti (handles up to 1250 cubic feet) 14.25"W x 22.5"H x 27.5"Deep
****Extreme 5000 ti (handles up to 2000 cubic feet) 14.25"W x 22"H x 27.5"Deep